Change the Quality of YouTube Videos
YouTube not only offers its users a huge collection of videos but also gives them the ability to watch the Internet is good and excellent quality with minimal resources. So, how do you change the image quality when you watch YouTube videos fast?
Change the quality of YouTube videos:
YouTube offers its users standard video hosting functionality, where you can change speed, quality, sound, view format, annotations, and auto-play. This is all done in one panel while watching the video, or in the account settings.
The easiest and simplest way is to change the resolution of a video while watching the video directly on the computer. To do this, you must:
- Turn on the desired video and click on the gear icon.
- In the popup window, click “Quality” to go to the manual image adjustment.
- Select the desired resolution and click on it with the left mouse button. Then go back to the video – usually the quality changes rapidly, but depends on the user’s speed and internet connection.
In addition to the individual design of the mobile application and the placement of the necessary buttons, the inclusion of a video quality setting panel on the phone is no different than a computer.
Open the video in the YouTube application on your phone and click anywhere on the video, as shown in the screenshot.
- Go to “Other Options” located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The client will go to the settings where you have to click “Quality”.
- In the window that opens, select the appropriate resolution, and then return to the video. Usually, it changes quite fast, it depends on the quality of the internet connection.
Watching YouTube videos on a TV while watching and opening the settings panel is no different than the mobile version. Therefore, the user can use screenshots from other methods.
- Open the video and click on the “Other Options” icon with three dots
- Select the item “Quality”, then select the desired resolution format.
Auto quality video:
To automate the setting of the quality of the video play, the user can use the function “Auto Tuning”. It is present in both computer and TV, and YouTube mobile applications. Just click on this item in the menu, and the next time you play a video on the site, their quality will be adjusted automatically. The speed of this function depends directly on the user’s internet speed.
- Turn on the computer.
- Turn on the phone.
YouTube offers its users a large number of live video conversion options while watching online. You need to adjust the quality and resolution according to the internet speed and technical features of the device.
Watch YouTube Remote Video:
The YouTube platform offers its users the full rights to their videos, which they have published on this hosting. Therefore, you can often see that the video is deleted, blocked, or the author’s channel no longer exists. But there are ways to view such recordings.
Watch remote YouTube videos:
Many people think that if a video is blocked or blocked, then they will not get a chance to watch it. However, this is not the case. Most likely the user can watch the remote video if:
- It was erased so long ago (less than 60 minutes ago).
- This video is quite popular, there are likes and comments, as well as more than 3000 views.
- It was recently downloaded using Save From (a key point).
- Try using the Save From extension.
- To view inaccessible recordings using this method, we need to download and install the Save From extension in our browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Search on other video hosting sites
If the video was downloaded by other users, then they probably downloaded it on third-party resources. For example, in videos from VKontakte, Odnoklassniki, RuTube, etc. In general, to download content (or reload) from YouTube, these sites do not automatically block the page or file. So the user can find the deleted video by name there.
You can watch remote videos from YouTube by blocking or blocking the author’s channel. However, there is no guarantee that this will help. Because data storage algorithms are specific and third-party resources do not always deal with them.