Gmail Groups: A Powerful Tool to Get the Most Out Of Gmail!
Groups are an integral part of our lives. All social media, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Facebook have the ability to create groups, but what about Gmail? Can you email a large number of people on Gmail for business and marketing? Yes! In this article, you will learn step-by-step how to create a Gmail group to run your business more efficiently. I will also share how to add extensions and add-ons to multiply the functionality.
As we all know, typing every email on Gmail is a difficult task in itself. do not worry; It’s achievable now! The latest version of Gmail features a service called Gmail Group. Now let’s find out more about email groups in Gmail.
What Is An Email Group In Gmail?
An email group in Gmail is a collection of email IDs, where you can send emails to hundreds of people at once.
Talking about Gmail groups in email, it is a fast and reliable platform for sending numerous emails. Instead of manually adding multiple recipients, you just have to add the group name to the address bar, and you go here.
Why use Email Groups in Gmail?
An email comes with multifaceted features. We rely on email services for thousands of things. Let’s consider some of them:
Gmail allows sending attachments up to 25 MB from a single mail. Then, how do you send a large file? This issue can be fixed quickly using Google Drive.
Receive notifications about priority emails. Now, you don’t have to worry about losing important emails. Because Gmail comes with a feature that enables you to set alerts for emails from a specific address.
If your friend is thinking of starting a business, how can you help him? In order to create a business from scratch, it is important to generalize products and services. But, in such an early stage, how do you make it possible? With Gmail groups, you can do effective marketing.
Let’s start by creating your first Gmail group.
Follow the step-by-step guide to creating a Gmail group:
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the dots in the top-right menu. From the drop-down list, select the Contacts option.
- From the left menu, click Contacts. Select all the links you want to add by selecting the box next to them.
- At the top, click Manage Labels. Icon to create a Gmail group with the email you selected. After clicking on the label icon, a drop-down menu pops up.
- Click Create Label for your Gmail group name, click OK to save the email group name. In the example below, the label name is “Family Group”.
- When you create a Gmail group, the label name will appear on the column on the left side of the contact page.
Converting Gmail groups to Google Groups will save a lot of time
If you are using Gmail groups for marketing purposes, it is best to send individual emails that can be addressed to an individual. This will reduce the chances of spam emails. Remember, marketing strategies to impress consumers should be well planned. I hope you are now familiar with Gmail’s unique feature of Gmail groups. So, now it’s time to create your Gmail group in a few simple steps.